If you are interested in pursuing a range of undergraduate programs at a good university, there is a terrific opportunity for you to do so with only one common test that is CUET.
That being said, here’s all you need to know about the exam and selection process. The Common University Entrance Test, a national level exam, is administered by one of the central institutions. Starting in 2022-2023, the test will be administered twice a year, beginning with the 2022-2023 batch.
The National Test Agency will administer a computer-based test. These include Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and other well-known schools.
What exactly is the CUET EXAM all about?
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is a national-level exam that allows candidates to get admission to the 54 central universities in India. Before the introduction of a standard aptitude test, you were rated purely on your 12th-grade grades.
A seven-person panel will make recommendations for the format and content of this aptitude exam. According to a recent recommendation, this year, these universities will hold this exam for the first time. This university’s admissions process will no longer be based on merit. Students will only be admitted if they pass the same admission exam.
Criteria for eligibility for the 2022 CUET
Criteria for eligibility for the 2022 CUET will be the same as previous entrance tests. If you are in class 12, you may still apply, but you must provide documentation during verification.
The previous eligibility varies from course to course and from university to university, so check carefully before applying. Only time will tell whether or not the eligibility criteria have been clarified.
Expected criterion based on what we’ve learned so far:
- To apply, you must be a citizen of India.
- Without considering the minimum percentage all Students you passed 12th can apply for CUET Exam. 0% weightage given for 12th percentage.
- If you’ve passed the CSIR UGC NET (JRF), GATE, or NBHM, you’ll need to enroll for the examination. They don’t need to take the entrance exam to get in.
Who Should Take the CUET Test?
As we’ve seen, there is a lot of competition for top institutions with high cut-off marks. As a result, high cutoff scores for prestigious universities will have a more negligible effect, thanks to the CAT.
It is unnecessary to sit for multiple entrance exams to earn admission to prestigious universities. Centralized testing would be used for prominent universities, including Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Central Punjab university, and Jawaharlal Nehru University.
When completing the CUET application, bear these things in mind:
- Be prepared with the necessary paperwork and a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- The CUET application fee must be paid online, and you must have Net Banking, UPI, a credit card, or a debit card on hand to do so.
- Application forms will not be accepted until exam officials have successfully paid the CUET fee.
- Each type of student must pay their own application cost.
- You will receive a confirmation email and text message on your registered email address and phone number after successfully completing the CUET Application Form.
- To ensure that CUET/NTA can get in touch with applicants, applicants are urged to submit a genuine email address and phone number in the application form.
- Once the CUET Application Form has been filed, there is no way to change the test center location for CUET 2022.
- To be safe, save a copy of your completed CUET application form and print it out for future reference after submitting it.
The Selection Process for CUET in 2022
The Selection Process for CUET in 2022
CUET selection commences once the exam results are announced. Please refer to the following to get a sense of what I’m talking about:
- Applicants for CUET 2022 must apply online once the application procedure begins.
- Check for errors on the CUET admit card after it has been downloaded. Immediately notify the authorities if a mistake is discovered.
- If you’ve been issued one, attend the exam on the CUET Exam Date, which is listed on your admit card.
- After the exam, NTA will distribute the official answer key, which you can use to check your answers.
- If you discover an error in the answer key, file a complaint using the available channels.
- Get ready for the Central University admissions counseling once the results are in.
Notification out, application and Exam dates are announced by the NTA. What are you waiting for start your preparation for the India’s biggest entrance exam CUET. If you are not confide4nt enough on what to study and how to study join the best coaching institute for CUET to get admission in top universities in India.